PIP ACTION CAMPAIGNWe are a small active campaign group whose members are all affected by PIP or by other NON-COMPLIANT silicone breast implants. We are members and admins of other much larger support groups. We all share the same objective: Justice for all those affected by the international breast implant scandal. Because we are sick and tired most of the time, we need plenty of rest! But when we are feeling angry about the way we are being treated... we log on and campaign! The current focus of our campaign is to :
- ensure urgent care and treatment, after-care, future on-going care and life-long monitoring of all those affected by toxic chemicals in unauthorised silicone, not fit for human use, criminally manufactured by PIP.
- make a legal challenge to the SCENIHR 2014 report which has had a shocking impact on the care and treatment of women worldwide.
- ensure all those with a Duty of Care or legal obligations are held accountable.
- ensure exposed women & children receive a much higher standard of care, treatment and regulation as well as access the professional diagnostics & medical care they need now and may also need in the future.
- provide accurate information, help & support to all those affected including patients and treating doctors.
- ensure access to justice & compensation for the injuries and suffering women and families have endured.
- Make meaningful changes to the safety of future medical devices regulations
- Hold all regulatory authorities to account and pursue criminal proceedings against regulatory negligence